- 20 MT
- Metric Ton/Metric Tons,
- 65000.00 - 85000.00 INR
Refractory Cenosphere offered by is the highly appreciated product for its rigidity, sturdiness, and density. Cenosphere is formed from the combustion of the coal in the thermal power plants. It has a gray color spherical shape which is made of the silica and alumina. It is used in the construction to provide the buoyancy to the structure. Further, our offered Refractory Cenosphere can be availed from us at the very competitive price range.
Along with Special characteristics, Cenospheres are hollow ceramic microspheres that offer their utilization in numerous applications. They are light in weight, inert hollow sphere of silica alumina which is filled with air and gases that naturally occurs in the combustion of coal. These spheres have an excellent shape with the lowest surface area in comparison to volume. Owing to their shapes, they are enable to used in wide array of applications instead of being simply a light weight fillers.
Cenospheres have an unique combination of low specific gravity controlled size and high compression, accountable insulation and good thermal property. They are tough and stiff, insulative, waterproof and in-noxious which make them extremely useful in variety of products, mainly fillers. The spheres have a high melting point of 1200 – 1800 degree Celsius due to which they are efficient in use in high temperature insulating refractory's and fire retardant panels and coatings.
We deliver Cenospheres based on specific gravity, color, size distribution and others. They are designed in accordabce to the specific client's demand and packed in lines 500 kg Jumbo bags or laminated 20 kg craft paper bags.
Applications of Cenosphere:
- Acoustic Panels
- Fire Bricks, Tiles
- High Grade Refractories
- Light Cement Boards
- Low density Polyethylene & Polypropylene
- Oil well Cements Foam Carpet Backing
- Roofing Materials
- Special Industrial Paints & Coatings
- Specialty Cement & Mortars
Advantages of Cenospheres:
- Enhance Flow Ability
- Improved Insulation Values
- Reduced End Product Weight
- Decreased Raw Material’s Cost
- Reduced Resin Demand
- Tolerant to Resin Absorption
- NHAVA SHEVA PORT, MUMBAI
- Western Union, Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 200 MT Per Month
- 15 Days
- Free samples are available
- Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia
- We are ISO Certified Company.
Plot-11, Street No. 31-B, Ispat Nagar, Risali, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, 490006, India